Thursday 27 May 2021

Mystery Film

 


This weekend was spent organising storage boxes and locating misplaced film equipment.  Old cameras and lenses.  I found this forgotten old Super 8mm cartridge in a box, no idea what’s on it, how old it is or even if it’s one that I shot.  Mysterious.  I don’t have a Kodak envelope for it, and I think there aren’t any Kodak labs honouring the old prepaid envelopes these days anyway.  It’s been at least 20 years since I shot anything on my super 8 cameras!

After googling around I found a company called Gauge Film that advertises processing and telecine for S8 and 16mm films, so I’ve booked this mystery cart in for development.  We shall see what happens.  Maybe nothing, maybe an old film of mine or maybe some random film from someone else.  

Over to you Gauge Film. https://www.gaugefilm.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment