Thursday 28 June 2012

Suitcase full of money...

I've been busy assembling the various props I need for the shoot, including a number of plastic aircraft kits that will decorate the boardroom table, and the metal suitcase for the corporate fixer character to carry.


The suitcase is a classic Halliburton I picked up cheaply on ebay, it's a bit rough around the edges, but should be fine for our purposes.  The script calls for the case to be full of money, so I bought some bank training notes from ebay. 


These notes are marked with chinese writing, but I am planning to cover that with a paper 'strap' over the centre of each bundle.


I've mocked up how the case will look by laying the notes out flat, I will glue each one to a section of foamboard, with extra side pieces to create fake bundles of cash for the close up shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment